Dr. Sridhar PappuCo-Founder, Executive VP - Academics & Professor
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Material Science and Engineering from The University of Texas at El Paso, USA
- B.E. in Metallurgical Engineering from NIT Trichy, India
- Dr. Sridhar has donned various roles from an engineer in Silicon Valley to a scientist in the Indian Defence establishment building over 17 years of industrial experience where he worked on multi-million- dollar semiconductor fab automation projects for customers in the USA, Europe and Asia that included IBM, Seagate, TDK Group, LSI Logic and National Semiconductor.
- Prior to INSOFE, he managed many large Data Analytics, Web 2.0 and internet projects while working with companies like Prithvi Information Solutions Ltd., Axaya Cybertech, and KLA-Tencor Corporation.
- Dr. Pappu is responsible for the academic administration of the institute and for ensuring the highest standards in learning at INSOFE.
- Named a Lifetime Achiever by Marquis Who’s Who in the World 2017 and a member of the Editorial Advisory Board: Handbook of Materials Structures, Properties, Processing and Performance by Dr. Lawrence E. Murr.
Areas of Expertise
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Software Development
- Product management.
- Pattern Extraction
- Data Analytics
- Statistical Modeling
- Machine Learning
Lab/Research Group Affiliation
- Supply Chain, Machine Learning & Statistical Modeling